Monday 11 March 2013

Post Toronto Comic con


Hey all, I was at comic con on the weekend selling comics and hanging out with all the awesome people in the Artist Alley. Behind me was the artist for my Fave Facebook game Mousehunt; Jacob Johnson and his girlfriend Sarah who is also an awesome artist in her own right. Other people of note were Leslie Doyle who has some AWESOME skills in the digital paint dept, her photo real Picard print is AMAZING. And so many indie comic creators like Aaron from Dave's Wurld and of course my friends from Romantically Apocalyptic.

Tomorrow is Toons On Tap at the Rhino, if you are like me and want to grab some extra costumed life drawing.. The theme for the week will be Beetlejuice. It's going to be a lot of fun. With that I leave you with some of my random scribbles from the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment