Monday 25 March 2013

I have no real Title idea and that's ok.

A quick Magneto sketch done on my iPad
It's Monday therefore I'm going  to update and post some of my sketches from the week.

Some scribble of a character I have been posting the comic of on Tumblr

a Tattoo design for my friend Rich Known As Jack and sketches
As you may have seen (from pic above) I have been posting a fantasy themed comic on My Tumblr , I mention this because it seemed like a good way to sneak a link to it in should anyone be interested. I'm also posting it on my deviantart account.

Also This week is a Toons on Tap week (Tomorrow night at the Rhyno on Queen st) and the theme is Cleopatra which means next week I'll be posting my drawings from it.

So yeah that's about it from me for this week. Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment