Friday 9 August 2019

Upcoming Conventions

Ok. I am REALLY bad at updates. I will be trying to work on fixing that.

So some exciting and busy times for me art wise. First things first I will be at a couple conventions this month. Coming up next Saturday (August 17th) I will be at the Cambridge Comic Arts Festival and the following week I will be at Fan Expo Canada!

I have also been working on some comics with other people. I am almost done a short project with Writer friend Sam Noir, which I will give a preview of next update (I swear it won’t be months this time) Also I have been chosen to be the artist on the new issue of Night Spike for Studio Comix Press! I am excited and will share some stuff from that soon too!

Now onto arty goodness. Have look see at some of my prints that will be at the shows :)

They put Elmo in Game of Thrones. This is the only logical conclusion

Been colouring some of my Inktober drawings. Prompt Chicken

Inktober 2018 prompt Scorched

No comments:

Post a Comment