Monday 13 April 2015

GTA Comic Con, and Ballad of Bones 4

Hey All, had a Blast at GTA Comic Con yesterday. Met a lot of really awesome folks at the show, and saw some friends I haven't seen in a while. There was even a couple live bands playing in the room we were in; which admittedly made it a little harder to sell things to people, but it it also made for an interesting way to pass the afternoon groovin to some nerdy tunes. While one of the bands; The Blast Processors was playing I took the liberty to sketch em (I'm an artist, it's what I do)
The Blast Processors Rockin out Sega Genesis Inspired Jams.
I also got some random Scribbling done...

Random Itty Bitty characters Featuring Dr. Holocaust an Zoltar Mulvrais
And sometimes you just feel like
drawing a Zombie...or is that
just me?





And Now for new page of the Ballad of Bones

That's it for this week. I hope to see some of you that I have met over the weekend at Anime North next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment