Monday 26 May 2014

Comic update and Con Plague

Firstly a great big thank you for everyone who came out to our table at Anime North over the weekend, you guys helped make the show awesome. I have unfortunately come down with a minor case of "con-plague" (Which is in essence a really annoying cold), but undaunted I am going to update the page.

  My table mate Peter Chiykowski is nearing the end of a Kickstarter for a hilarious book of awesomeness which you can find out about Here. And in honor of that I drew him a pic of his Turtle Zeppelins (And a few friends which I like to refer to as an armada)
Now we get to the update of In Another Castle, (Which some of you now know how it ends because you bought the print version which I appreciate more than I can express and I hope you like it!)
   The Final thing I want to mention this week. On Wednesday at the Round Venue, Toons on Tap will be having their 50th session, which will be 50% off cover, and the Theme is going to be Attack of the Fifty foot art Model.It's going to be AWESOME (I know I always say that but I  always have a ball)

See you all Next Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment